Wondering how to delete NBC account on different devices? You may cancel NBC within Canada through the same device you used to subscribe to their service.
NBC is a streaming service owned by Comcast that offers some of the most iconic and classic shows like Friends, The Blacklist, and more, but one can still get bored of them,
Since NBC is not accessible outside the US, you must stay connected to a VPN while canceling your account.
How do I Delete NBC subscription on Different Devices?
Here is how to delete NBC account on different devices.
How do I Delete NBC on my iPhone?
How to cancel NBC on my iPhone? Follow these steps.
- Get a Reliable VPN and connect to a US server. (New York)
- Locate “settings” on your iPhone.
- Go to your user ID and select “Subscription” (if the Subscription option is not available, select iTunes & AppStore and then select your Apple ID to see the subscription option)
- Select “NBC App”
- Cancel the Subscription and say goodbyes to NBC movies.
How do I Delete NBC on Android?
Just uninstalling the app from your android device won’t do it for you; follow these steps to revoke NBC from your Android device.
- Get a VPN and connect to a US server. (New York)
- Go to Google PlayStore, and make sure you’re logged into the account that has an NBC subscription.
- Select Menu and then choose “Subscriptions” in it.
- Choose “NBC app Subscription”
- Select the “Cancel Subscription” Option.
- This will cancel your NBC subscription on android, and it won’t be renewed until you re-subscribe.
How to Cancel NBC Through Website?
The quickest way to cancel NBC is through the website. Follow these steps to know how to delete NBC through its website.
- Buy a VPN and connect to a US server. (New York)
- Open the NBC Website on your browser.
- Put in your account details to log in.
- Open the My Account menu.
- Select Subscription and disable the “Auto-Renewal” option.
- Simple as that, now your subscription will not be renewed.
How to Cancel NBC Subscription on Mac?
Deleting NBC on Mac is simple as on any other device; just follow these steps.
- Install a VPN service and connect to a US server. (New York)
- Open Mac AppStore
- Select your Profile at the bottom bar
- Click on “View Information”, you might be asked to login.
- Scroll to Subscription and then click on manage.
- Locate the NBC App and then click on the “edit” button.
- Select Cancel Subscription and your subscription will be canceled.
How to Cancel NBC via Paypal?
If you are using PayPal as your payment method and want to know how to delete NBC free trial from your Paypal payment list, follow these steps.
- Download a VPN and connect to a US server. (New York)
- Login to your account on the PayPal website.
- Select settings.
- Click on “Payment” and select “Manage Automatic Payment”.
- You will see all your Automatic payments, locate “NBC app – Stream TV Shows” or “NBCUniversal Media, LLC”
- Select “Cancel Automatic Payment”
- Confirm and Select “done” to cancel the subscription and say goodbyes to NBC shows.
How to Cancel NBC via Email?
If you do not find any other option of canceling NBC subscription suitable for you, the most orthodox way to do it is through an Email.
- Write an Email explaining why you wish to cancel your NBC subscription.
- Put “Cancel NBC Subscription” in the subject.
- Send the Email to “Privacy@nbcuni.com”
The Customer support team will contact you back and cancel the subscription for you.
To help you, we have made this guide on How to delete NBC Account on any device.
If you are using a third-party card like Paypal as your payment partner for NBC now, you should also know how to cancel your Automatic Payment for NBC and avoid getting charged.