How to Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada

Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada

The World Cup has begun in its earnest and all the giants are clashing. There have already been a few entertaining matches but a potentially iconic matchup awaits. So, learn how to watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada through Peacock TV by downloading a VPN.

It will kick off on Saturday, 26th November 2022. Don’t miss out on all the action.

Geo-restrictions can be a headache and a half but you can easily get rid of them. With a VPN like ExpressVPN, you can break down those pesky geo-restrictions and access Peacock TV in Canada, and tune into one of the most highly awaited matchups of the entire FIFA World Cup 2022 in Canada.


Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada – [Quick Guide]

If you want to watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada, you don’t need to do much. Here are a few simple steps outlined below to use to begin streaming the match.

  1. Subscribe ExpressVPN. It is the most recommended VPN provider.
  2. Download the VPN application and provide your login details.
  3. Connect to an ExpressVPN US server.
  4. Launch Peacock TV from your device and stream France vs Denmark match.

Watch Argentina vs Mexico With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee


Where to Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada?

The FIFA World Cup 2022 games will be shown on Peacock TV. But since Peacock TV is a service exclusive to the US, you will have to use a VPN to tune in. We suggest ExpressVPN as the best VPN because it is secure, affordable and reliable.


Why do You Need a VPN to Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada?

You need a VPN to watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada due to the platform’s geo-restrictions. Geo-restrictions are applied to streaming services partially or completely to protect copyright and licensing deals. The easiest way to get around this is to use a VPN.

peacock tv geo restriction error


How to Watch Argentina vs Mexico Live Free in Canada?

If you want to Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada for free, you can do so with several services. Peacock TV is the most convenient service, as you only need an account.

There are also services like BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub. But all these need a VPN to be accessed from within Canada, as all these services are geo-restricted to their specific countries.

With a VPN service, you can not miss any live action of the .


What Time Will the Kick Offs Argentina vs Mexico 2022?

The game between Argentina vs Mexico 2022 will kick off at sharp 11 AM Eastern Standard Time sharp. This will mean 10 AM Central Standard Time and 8:00 AM Pacific Standard Time kick-offs.


Where is Argentina vs Mexico?

Argentina vs Mexico will be hosted at the iconic Lusail Stadium in Lusail, Qatar. It is also the stadium where the World Cup 2022 final will be hosted. This is Qatar’s first World Cup hosting opportunity.


How Many Time Argentina vs Mexico Head To Head Record in FIFA World Cup?

Argentina and Mexico faced each other in the FIFA World Cup on three previous occasions.

The first time was in 1930 in the group stage. The second time was in 2006 in the Round of 16 and the third time was in 2010 again in the Round of 16. The scorelines were 6-3, 2-1, and 3-1, respectively, all in favor of Argentina.


What Stadiums are Being Used For World Cup 2022?

The 64 matches of the FIFA World Cup 2022 will take place across eight venues:

  • Al Bayt Stadium
  • Khalifa International Stadium
  • Al Thumama Stadium
  • Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium
  • Lusail Stadium
  • Stadium 974
  • Education City Stadium
  • Al Janoub Stadium

What is the Prediction Who Will Win Argentina vs Mexico?

According to previous head-to-head matches and Argentina’s squad strength, the chances of an Argentina win are at 61%. On the other hand, the chances of a draw are at 24%, with a Mexico win at 15%.


How Much Does an Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 Ticket Cost?

SeatPick has tickets for Argentina vs Mexico matches starting from $541 and all the way up to $11300, depending on the category you pick. Only 3% of tickets are left.


How do I get Argentina vs Mexico Fifa World Cup 2022 Tickets?

If you want to watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 live in Qatar, tickets can be bought at the FIFA World Cup 2022 official website.

You can also get tickets online from viagogo.com.


Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada?

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada because it has the all-around best experience we have tested in a VPN. Its reliable connections and impressive speeds make it the front-runner for the best streaming VPN.


ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch France vs Denmark World Cup 2022 in Canada

ExpressVPN is our primary choice if you want to unlock Peacock TV and watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada live. It is a reliable and speedy VPN that has shown to be quite reliable for streamers around the world.

When you watch France vs Denmark World Cup 2022 in Canada, you can trust ExpressVPN’s servers to do the trick. Since Peacock TV is restricted in Canada, streamers can connect to any 3000 servers in more than 94 countries to access the platform.

peacock unblock in canada with expressvpn

With ExpressVPN, you can easily unblock Sky Sports Now or Fox Sports in Canada.

Other features include military-grade AES-256 Encryption, split tunneling to enhance streaming capabilities, a tried and tested no-logs policy, and unlimited bandwidth as well. You can also connect up to five devices.

If your device does not support VPN, MediaStreamer, ExpressVPN’s DNS service, will do the trick and ensure a better streaming experience. This VPN service has strong unblocking powers allowing you to watch beIN Sports or Kayo Sports Canada.

And it has another special feature known as MediaStreamer, which is basically a SmartDNS tool that you can install on devices that can’t install the ExpressVPN app. All in all, it unblocks streaming services, apps, and websites the world over.

You can also use this VPN service to enjoy FIFA World Cup 2022, all-new exciting matches like Brazil vs Switzerland, Portugal vs Uruguay, and Croatia vs Canada World Cup 2022 The fast speed sever lets you enjoy HD streaming so that you can enjoy all the matches to the fullest.

We recommend subscribing to the 12-month package, which only sets you back CA$ 8.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan USD a month.

Watch Argentina vs Mexico With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee

FAQs

Lionel Messi, one of the greatest players in the game, is the current captain of the Argentinean national team.

Christian Eriksen is a central midfielder currently playing for Manchester United and the Denmark National Team. He is considered the best player in the team.

France has won the World Cup twice before. Once in 1998 and once in 2018. Kylian Mbappe starred in the latter World Cup final heavily.

They are once again one of the favorites for the World Cup in 2022.



Wrap Up

If you don’t want to miss out on any of the action and want to watch Argentina vs Mexico World Cup 2022 in Canada without any worries, all you need is to get an ExpressVPN and buy your subscription.

Tune into Peacock TV for free and begin watching the beautiful game!