How to Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada

Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada

The biggest football event of the year is finally here and we cannot get enough of the on-field thriller. The two fellow British sides with come face to face for the first time in the FIFA World Cup history and give us 90 minutes of pure adrenaline. Wales and England are all set to meet on the 29th of November 2022, Tuesday, at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, Qatar.

The game will be broadcasted live on Peacock TV, so make sure you know how to watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada. Peacock TV does not operate in Canada due to its geo-restrictions but you can easily unblock these geo-restrictions by subscribing to a reliable VPN and easily streaming Peacock TV in Canada.


Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada – [Quick Guide]

Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada on Peacock TV using a VPN in four easy steps given below.

  1. Download and install the VPN app on your preferred device. ExpressVPN is highly recommended.
  2. Subscribe to the package of your choice and sign in with your credentials.
  3. Connect to the server USA.
  4. Now go to Peacock TV and you are all set to watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada.

Watch Wales vs England With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee


Where to Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada?

The 2022 FIFA World Cup has already seen some big upsets that have changed the course of the tournament. These thriller-filled games are broadcasted live on Peacock TV for football fans worldwide to enjoy from their location. You can Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada on November 29, 2022, on Peacock TV.


Why do You Need a VPN to Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada?

Peacock TV is geographically restricted in Canada because of its content licensing policies. To watch Wales vs England football match on November 29 live from your location, you must subscribe to an effective VPN. Connecting to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN will allow you to move past all geographic restrictions and access Peacock TV in Canada without any interruptions.

peacock tv geo restriction error


How to Watch Wales vs England Live Free in Canada?

You can watch FIFA World Cup 2022 in Canada Wales vs England game live on Peacock TV for free in Canada with the help of a VPN. Peacock TV is an American streaming service and has broadcasting rights to the FIFA World Cup in the US.

All you need to do is go to the Peacock TV website and sign in with your credentials after connecting to a server located in the US and you are all set to go.


What Time Will the Kick Offs Wales vs England World Cup 2022?

The Wales vs England World Cup game will kick off at 10:00 PM Local time, 7:00 PM GMT, or 2:00 PM EST, or 8:00 PM BST.


Where is Wales vs England World Cup 2022?

FIFA World Cup 2022: Wales vs England will take place at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, also known as the Al-Rayyan Stadium in Al-Rayyan, Qatar. The stadium is a multi-purpose venue mostly used for football and can hold over 45,000 excited football fans for the Wales vs England game on Tuesday.


How Many Times Wales vs England To Head Record in FIFA World Cup?

England has never come face to face against the fellow British side in the history of the FIFA World Cup. The two teams will meet for the first time in the World Cup venue on November 29, 2022, for the Group stage match.

Other than the FIFA World Cup, the last six on-field meetings between England and Wales went significantly in England’s favor as they won all six matches scoring a total of 11 goals while conceding only 1.

All time Wales vs England head to head records are as follows

England Games Wales
103 Total played 103
68 Won 21
21 Lost 68
14 Draw 14

How Many Times Wales Beat England?

Wales has defeated England 21 times in their last 103 meetings. Their last victory against England was back in May 1984 with a score of 1 – 0 in Wales’s favor with a goal by Mark Hughes.


What is the Prediction Who Will Win Wales vs England?

According to Expert predictions, England has a 67% chance of winning the game against Wales on Tuesday while Wales has a 13% chance of winning the game. There is a 20% chance that the game will end in a draw. Experts have predicted that both teams will also manage to score a goal in the 90 minutes they are on the field.


How Much Does a Wales vs England World Cup 2022 Ticket Cost?

The tickets for the Wales vs England World Cup 2022 game cost somewhere between $252 to $400 for the general entry tickets in Category one and 2. You can get VIP tickets for $1000 to $2000 and enjoy the game from the VIP lounge.


How do I Get Wales vs England FIFA World Cup 2022 Tickets?

You can get Wales vs England FIFA World Cup 2022 tickets from viagogo for the best prices. Get your hands on the tickets now because they are selling out to fast.


Why ExpressVPN is best VPN to Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada?

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada on Peacock TV because of its premium features that allow for an interruption-free streaming and their wide network of servers.


ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada as it offers 3000 servers in 105 nations.

peacock unblock in canada with expressvpn

With ExpressVPN, you can easily unblock Sky Sports Now or Fox Sports in Canada.

No matter what device you use, it will support ExpressVPN as it is compatible with all devices and operating systems. If your device does not support VPN, MediaStreamer, ExpressVPN’s DNS service, will do the trick and ensure a better streaming experience. This VPN service has strong unblocking powers allowing you to watch beIN Sports or Kayo Sports Canada.

ExpressVPN offers top-notch security and protects your device and IP address from external sites and threats with the help of its threat manager, and an automatic kill switch feature. It also offers other security features like lightway protocol, split tunneling, unlimited bandwidth, ad manager, and many more.

You can easily unblock any geo-restricted platform in your location with the help of ExpressVPN such as Hulu, Disney+, Paramount+, Amazon Prime, and many more, and enjoy your favorite titles without any worries.

You can also use this VPN service to enjoy FIFA World Cup 2022, all-new exciting matches like Morocco vs Croatia, Germany vs Japan, and France vs Australia World Cup 2022 The fast speed sever lets you enjoy HD streaming so that you can enjoy all the matches to the fullest.

Get the ExpressVPN subscription for only CA$ 9.12/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)(Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free) and enjoy a 7-day free trial on your mobile phone. ExpressVPN also gives a 30 day money back guarantee so you can take it on a test drive before committing to a long term plan.

Watch Wales vs England With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee

Wales vs England World Cup 2022

FAQs

Yes, England qualified for the 2022 World Cup and currently sits at the top of the table in group B.

Wales sits at number 4 with only 1 point in the Group stage in Group B. Wales lost their first game against Iran and managed to draw their second game against USA.

Yes, England unveiled their new jersey in September for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Their new kit has a sustainable design, new sweat-wicking technology, and takes you back to the 90s with their nostalgic design.


Wrap Up

Watch Wales vs England World Cup 2022 in Canada on Peacock TV on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, by connecting to ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN enables you to bypass all geo-restrictions and stream the game live from your location without any hurdles.