How to Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada

Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada

The last group stage game for group B members Iran and United States is set to be held on November 29, 2022, at the Al Thamama Stadium. The game will be broadcasted live on Peacock TV. So make sure to learn how to watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada.

Peacock TV is an American streaming platform and is geo-restricted in Canada because of its content licensing policies. You can unblock Peacock TV in Canada library in your location by connecting to a reliable VPN.


Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada – [Quick Guide]

You can watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada on Peacock TV using a VPN in four easy steps given below.

  1. Download and install the VPN app on your preferred device. ExpressVPN is recommended.
  2. Subscribe to the package of your choice and sign in with your credentials.
  3. Connect to the server of your choice located in the USA. We recommend the New York server.
  4. Now go to Peacock TV, and you are all set to watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada.

Watch Iran vs United States With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee


Where to Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada?

You can watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 game on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, on Peacock TV. The American platform has broadcasting rights to the event and will live stream the much-anticipated game this Tuesday for fans worldwide to enjoy.


Why do You Need a VPN to Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada?

You need a reliable VPN service to watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada to bypass the platform’s geo-restriction policies. Iran vs United States game will be broadcasted live on Peacock TV.

Peacock TV is an American platform and does not operate in Canada due to its geo-restrictions. You will need an effective VPN to break through these geo-restrictions and enjoy the game in your location.

A high-quality VPN like ExpressVPN lets you bypass geo-restrictions and watch FIFA World Cup 2022 in Canada by masking your IP address and changing your browsing location.

peacock tv geo restriction error


How to Watch Iran vs United States Live Free in Canada?

Peacock TV offers a 7-day free trial feature that the customers can use to stream content for free before committing to a long-term plan.

You can connect to a US server offered by ExpressVPN and go to the Peacock TV website to watch Iran vs United States game live from your location for free by simply signing in with your credentials.

With a VPN service, you can not miss any live action of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Canada.


What Time Will the Kick Offs Iran vs United States 2022?

The highly anticipated World Cup game between Iran and United States will be held on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. The game will kick off at 10:00 PM Local time, 7:00 PM GMT, 2:00 PM EST, or 8:00 PM BST.


Where is Iran vs United States World Cup 2022?

The Group stage match between group B members Iran and United States will occur at the Al Thumama Stadium in Doha, Qatar. The newly opened football stadium can hold over 44,000 football fans and has a beautiful architecture inspired by the white Qatari gahfiya.


How Many Time Iran vs United States Head To Head Record in FIFA World Cup?

Iran met the United States only once in the FIFA World Cup 1998 edition of the World Cup that was held in France. Iran beat USA 2 – 1, eliminating the side from the 1998 World Cup. Since then, the teams have faced each other only once, in 2000 for a friendly match in California.

The game ended with a draw, with both the host and the guests having a 1 – 1 score.

With the relations between the two countries far from cordial, the teams did not get a chance to meet each other until the 2022 FIFA World Cup, where they will meet for their last group stage match that will decide their fate in the FIFA World Cup 2022.

Iran Games played United States
2 Total games 2
1 Won 0
0 Lost 1
1 Draw 1

How Many Times Iran Beat USA?

Iran beat the USA in France’s only FIFA World Cup meeting in 1998. The game ended with a 2 – 1 score in Iran’s favour knocking out USA from the World Cup. Their second meeting was for a friendly competition in California that ended with a tie.


What is the Prediction Who Will Win Iran vs United States?

According to expert predictions, the USA has a 49% chance of winning the game on Tuesday against Iran, while Iran has a 23% chance of winning the match. There is a 28% chance that the game will end with a tie.

Iran has lost one and won one of their last two group-stage matches and can still make it to the round of 16 if the game ends in a draw. Whereas the USA must win this game as they tied both of their previous games and need the 3 points to make it to the round of 16.


How Much Does a Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 Ticket Cost?

The general entry tickets for Iran vs United States at the Al Thumama Stadium are available for a price of $274 – $800. You can also get VIP tickets that give you VIP access to the game for $5000 in Category 3. The prices vary depending on your chosen section and the view it gives.


How do I get Iran vs United States Fifa World Cup 2022 Tickets?

Visit the viagogo.com website now and grab your tickets for the Iran vs United States game happening on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at the Al Thamama Stadium.

The website offers the best deals and the best prices. The tickets are selling out fast, so make sure to grab your tickets and get a chance to watch the clash live.


Why ExpressVPN is best VPN to Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada?

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada because of its remarkable unblocking abilities that can easily bypass any geo-restrictions and unblock the Peacock TV content library in Canada without any hurdles.


ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada on Peacock TV as its 3000 servers in 105 nations.

peacock unblock in canada with expressvpn

With ExpressVPN, you can easily unblock Sky Sports Now or Fox Sports in Canada.

ExpressVPN offers a MediaStreamer feature that allows users to stream geo-restricted titles on devices that do not offer in-built VPN support. It also takes responsibility for the user’s security by offering advanced features like split tunnelling, kill switch, unlimited bandwidth, threat protection, ad manager, etc.

If your device does not support VPN, MediaStreamer, ExpressVPN’s DNS service, will do the trick and ensure a better streaming experience. This VPN service has strong unblocking powers allowing you to watch beIN Sports or Kayo Sports Canada.

You can stream the game live from your location by subscribing to ExpressVPN for only CA$ 9.17/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)(Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free).

ExpressVPN offers a 7-day free trial to mobile users and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

You can also use this VPN service to enjoy FIFA World Cup 2022, all-new exciting matches like Morocco vs Croatia, Germany vs Japan, and France vs Australia World Cup 2022 The fast speed sever lets you enjoy HD streaming so that you can enjoy all the matches to the fullest.

Watch Iran vs United States With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee

Iran vs United States World Cup 2022

FAQs

Yes, England qualified for the 2022 World Cup and currently sits at the top of the table in group B.

Wales sits at number 4 with only 1 point in the Group stage in Group B. Wales lost their first game against Iran and managed to draw their second game against the USA.

Yes, England unveiled their new jersey for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in September. Their new kit has a sustainable design and new sweat-wicking technology and takes you back to the 90s with their nostalgic design.


Wrap Up

FIFA World Cup 2022 is in full swing, and Iran and the United States are awaiting their fate-decider game on November 29, 2022, which will decide which team enters stage 16.

You can watch Iran vs United States World Cup 2022 in Canada using a VPN service. You can easily connect to ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restrictions imposed by the platform.