Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv

Are you excited to watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv? The UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla football match is scheduled for 16 August 2023. You can stream this match on SonyLiv.

But if you’re in Canada, you can’t stream SonyLiv directly.  SonyLiv is an Indian streaming platform and has geographical limitations. So, to access it in Canada, you’ll require a VPN.

A VPN helps you to watch SonyLiv in Canada by providing an Indian IP address via its India-based server. Therefore, it can bypass geographical limitations and access you with SonyLiv content.

So, with a reliable VPN like ExpessVPN, you can watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla on SonyLiv in Canada.  And don’t worry about SonyLiv cost. If you don’t want to continue, you can cancel SonyLiv subscription whenever you want.

To know its availability, you can check SonyLiv available countries. Find more details below!


Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLIV [Quick Steps]

To watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv, follow these quick steps:

  • Get a reliable VPN service like an ExpressVPN subscription.
  • Log in using your credentials.
  • Connect to a server in India.
  • Go to the official SonyLiv website or app.
  • Open a SonyLIV account and watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv.
Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee


Where to Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada?

SonyLiv is the platform to Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada. You can watch this match for free in Canada with SonyLiv free trial. Not only this, but you can also stream the best trending movies.


What Time Does Man City vs Sevilla Kick-off?

The Man City vs Sevilla kick-off is on 16 August 2023 at 12 pm PT/ 3 pm ET. UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla venue is Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium in Piraeus, Greece. With a SonyLiv subscription, you can watch it in Canada.


What is the Scoring record between Man City vs Sevilla?

The following is a Scoring record between Man City vs Sevilla:

Team Wins Draw Goals

Scored

Title
Man City 4 0 12 1
Sevilla 0 0 3 0

Man City Team Names list

Man City Team Players Names List:

Máximo Perrone
Josko Gvardiol
João Cancelo
Sergio Gómez
Kevin De Bruyne
Erling Haaland
Scott Carson
Jack Grealish
Mateo Kovacic
Aymeric Laporte
Stefan Ortega
Kyle Walker
Phil Foden
Rubén Dias
Bernardo Silva
Rico Lewis
Manuel Akanji
Ederson
Kalvin Phillips
John Stones
Zack Steffen
Cole Palmer
Rodri
Nathan Aké

Sevilla Team Name list

Sevilla Team Players Name List:

Nacho Quintana
Ivan Romero
Nemanja Gudelj
Pablo Perez Rico
Juanlu Sanchez
Joan Jordan
Papu Gomez
Fernando
Adria Pedrosa
Erik Lamela
Isaac Romero
Alberto Flores
Ludwig Augustinsson
Xavi Sintes
Lucas Ocampos
Rafa Mir
Thomas Delaney
Matias Arbol
Marius Herzig
Antonio Zarzana
Ivan Rakitic
Marcao
Karim Rekik
Kike Salas
Marko Dmitrovic
Federico Gattoni
Youssef En-Nesyri
Manu Bueno
Loic Bade
Gonzalo Montiel
Nianzou Kouassi
Carlos Alvarez
Sergio Rico
Djibril Sow
Oussama Idrissi
Adnan Januzaj
Jesus Navas
Marcos Acuna
Jose Carmona
Pedro Ortiz

What is the Prediction for UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla?

UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla prediction favors Man City. Manchester City is projected to secure victory with a likelihood of 60.47%. Meanwhile, Sevilla stands at a 20.24% probability of winning, and a draw holds a 19.3% chance.


How Can I Buy a Ticket for UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla?

You can buy UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla ticket from the official UEFA website. You’ll need the UEFA Mobile Tickets app to buy and receive tickets. The price of the tickets varies according to categories.


Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLIV?

Due to its fast speed and huge servers network in India, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv.  It is the best streaming VPN for SonyLiv. And with its subscription, you can also stream the best shows on SonyLIV.


ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv

ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN has 3000 servers in over 105 countries that guarantee unhampered access to SonyLiv. Expand your content reach via its MediaStreamer DNS feature designed for devices without VPN support.

Sonyliv-is-successfully-unblocked-via-ExpressVPN

Further, it has rapid connection speeds, reaching up to 89.78 Mbps for downloads and 82.22 Mbps for uploads. ExpressVPN comes fortified with security elements like lightweight protocol, DNS leak protection, Split Tunneling and 256-bit AES encryption to ensure your online activities remain safeguarded.

expressvpn-speed-results

Moreover, it connects up to 5 devices simultaneously and you can take help from round-the-clock customer support. ExpressVPN boasts compatibility with various devices, including Android, Mac, Firestick, Linux, Roku, iOS, Windows, Smart TV and Amazon Fire TV.

Pricing stands at CA$ 9/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)(Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free) (including a 49% discount and 3 free months with the 12-month plan). So, due to its high-quality features, it’s the best VPN to watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv.

Watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee

What Else is Worth Watching on SonyLiv?

Here is the most popular Best shows and Best trending movies list that is available on SonyLiv.


FAQs


You can watch the UEFA Cup worldwide with the help of a VPN. You just need a VPN subscription.


Yes, you can watch UEFA on SonyLiv. In India, you can easily watch UEFA on SonyLiv. But outside India, you’ll need a VPN.


The Super Cup is at the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium in Piraeus, Greece.



Wrap Up/Conclusion

You can watch UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla in Canada on SonyLiv with VPN. The UEFA Super Cup Man City vs Sevilla time is 3 pm ET. SonyLiv is geo-restricted and you can’t access it outside India. So, you need a VPN to stream SonyLiv in Canada. A VPN helps you bypass limitations and unblock access. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for SonyLiv. Subscribed to ExpressVPN and stream UEFA Super Cup 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv with ease.