Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv

ready to watch SonyLIV in Canada! German football Bundesliga 2023 is set to start on 18 August with an exciting match. Werder vs Bayern is the opener of this season.  SonyLiv will officially broadcast this match. So, viewers inside India can easily watch this clash on SonyLiv. But viewers outside India can’t stream it.

SonyLiv is an Indian streaming platform and is geo-restricted. So, you can’t watch SonyLiv in Canada directly. But still, you can watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv. With a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can stream Bundesliga 2023 on SonyLiv in Canada.

ExpressVPN is the best streaming VPN for SonyLiv. With ExpressVPN, not only can you watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv but you can also watch the best trending movies on SonyLiv. Check more details here!


Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLIV [Quick Steps]

Follow these easy steps to watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv

  1. Get an ExpressVPN subscription.
  2. Download the app and Sign in.
  3. Select the Indian server from the available list.
  4. Head over to the SonyLiv website or app.
  5. Create your account.
  6. Type “Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023” in a search bar.
  7. Select and watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv.

Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee


Where to Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada?

You can watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv. SonyLiv is showing the Bundesliga games. If you’re in Canada and want to watch, you’ll require a VPN. If you’re not sure if SonyLiv works in Canada, you can check the list of SonyLiv available countries.

Also, you can watch Bundesliga 2023 matches with SonyLiv free trial. With SonyLiv subscription, you can get a free trial. And you don’t need to worry about SonyLiv cost. Because you can cancel SonyLiv subscription anytime without paying extra fees.


What Time Does Man City vs Sevilla Kick-off?

Werder vs Bayern match is set to kick off on 18 August 2023, Friday, at 2: 30 PM. You can stream Werder vs Bayern live on SonyLiv.


Head to Head Stats Werder vs Bayern

Here is a Head to Head Stats of Werder vs Bayern:

Team  Total Played Win Draw Lose Score Goals Scored
Werder 38 3 6 29 35:108 0.92
Bayern 38 29 6 3 108:35 2.84

Werder Squad

Following are the Werder Squad:

Michael Zetterer
Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler
Jirí Pavlenka
Senne Lynen
Amos Pieper
Dawid Kownacki
Niclas Füllkrug
Marco Friedl
Anthony Jung
Marvin Ducksch
Oliver Burke
Jean-Manuel Mbom
Christian Groß
Ilia Gruev
Naby Keita
Jens Stage
Nick Woltemade
Felix Agu
Mitchell Weiser
Leonardo Bittencourt
Dikeni-Rafid Salifou
Romano Schmid
Justin Njinmah
Milos Veljkovic
Leon Opitz
Niclas Rapp
Niklas Stark

Bayern Squad

Following are the Bayern Squad:

Jakob Mayer
Sven Ulreich
Manuel Neuer
Tom Starke
Johannes Schenk
Tom Hülsmann
Alexander Nitzl
Resul Türkkalesi
Matthijs de Ligt
Tarek Buchmann
Dayot Upamecano
Felix Pohl
Justin Janitzek
Louis Poznanski
Alphonso Davies
Theo Rieg
Josip Stanisic
Angelo Brückner
Gabriel Marusic
Benjamin Pavard
Alexander Nitzl
Gabriel Marusic
Justin Janitzek
Tarek Buchmann
Alexander Nitzl
Louis Poznanski
Jamal Musiala
Daniel Hägler
Paul Wanner
Derrick Köhn
Bouna Sarr
Michael Strein
Xabi Alonso
Marin Pudic
Antonio Tikivic
Arijon Ibrahimovic
Leon Goretzka
Serge Gnabry
Kingsley Coman
Konrad Laimer
Lovro Zvonarek
Ryan Gravenberch
Noussair Mazraoui
Moritz Mosandl
Frans Krätzig
Konrad Laimer
Harry Kane
Mathys Tel
Maxim Choupo-Moting
Lucas Copado
Nicolas Feldhahn
Sadio Mané
Min-Jae Kim
Thomas Müller
Yusuf Kabadayi
Karl-Heinz Lappe
Mario Crnicki
Gabriel Vidovic

Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga Expected LineUps

Here is an expected lineups of Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023:

Werder Bremen Bayern Munich
Sommer Philipp
Mazraoui Veljkovic
Pavard Gross
de Ligt Bittencourt
Cancelo Friedl
Kimmich Jung
Gravenberch Ducksch
Musiala Weiser
Müller Stage
Gnabry Pavlenka
Coman Stark

Who is the best player in Bayern 2023?

Joshua Kimmich is the top player on Bayern Munich’s team. He’s doing really well with a score of 97. He managed to make 5 goals and help out with 6 assists. He’s taken 13 shots at the goal and about 13% of those turned into goals. So, in the Bundesliga, he’s currently the best player.


Have Werder Bremen won the Bundesliga?

Yes, Werder Bremen’s soccer team did really well in the Bundesliga and became champions 4 times. Apart from this, they also won DFB-Pokal 6 times. They even won a big European title called the Cup Winner’s Cup.


What is the Prediction for Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023?

The team that’s expected to win is Bayern Munich. The score prediction is 3-1 in favour of Bayern Munich. The chances of Werder winning are only 10%, while Bayern Munich has a high 76% chance of winning. The possibility of a draw is at 14%.


How Can I Buy a Ticket for Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023?

You have a few options to get your Bundesliga match tickets. You can buy tickets at LiveFootballTickets, Stubhub and FootballTicketPad platforms. Once you’re on your chosen platform, you can select the category of seats you prefer and make your ticket purchase online.


Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLIV?

Due to the fast speed and vast server network in India, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv. With ExpressVPN you can also stream the best trending movies on SonyLiv in Canada.


ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv

ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN has 3000 servers in 105 countries. Further, it has a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an uploading speed of 84.64 Mbps. A notable feature is the Media Streamer, which lets you enjoy popular movies on devices that might not usually support a VPN.

ExpressVPN-speedtest

ExpressVPN gave us amazing speed results.

When it comes to security, ExpressVPN takes it seriously. It employs strong encryption, split tunneling, 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch to keep your online activities private and secure. The service doesn’t keep any records of your online actions, safeguarding your privacy.

Sonyliv-is-successfully-unblocked-via-ExpressVPN

Moreover, ExpressVPN works well with various devices, such as Android, Smart TVs, iPhones, Windows, Mac, and tablets. The best part is you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously.

In addition to accessing SonyLiv, it can also unblock other streaming platforms like Paramount Plus, Sky Go, Hulu, HBO Go, Amazon Prime and Netflix. The cost of ExpressVPN is CA$ 9.17/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)(Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free) (49% Off + 3 Months FREE on a 12-Month Plan). Due to these features, it is the best VPN to watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv.

Watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 With ExpressVPNRisk-free 30 days money-back guarantee

What Else is Worth Watching on SonyLiv?

Here is the most popular Best shows and Best trending movies list that is available on SonyLiv.


FAQs


Northern German club Hamburger SV is Werder Bremen’s biggest rival.


Joshua Kimmich is the top scorer in Bayern Munich’s team. He’s at the top with a score of 97.


Borussia Dortmund, 1. FC Nürnberg and 1860 Munich are Bayerns biggest rivals.



Wrap Up/Conclusion

With the use of a VPN, you can watch Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 in Canada on SonyLiv. Werder vs Bayern Bundesliga 2023 match is schedule on 18 August 2023. SonyLiv is officially broadcasting Bundesliga 2023 matches. But due to geo-restriction, you’ll need a VPN to watch SonyLiv in Canada. Due to its fast unblocking speed, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for SonyLiv. So get it and enjoy unrestricted access to SonyLiv in Canada.