“Does VPN work on Valorant?” Yes, a reliable VPN service will decrease your ping while gaming multiplayer. It can also make your network connection faster and more reliable. Let’s get to the best VPN for Valorant for a safe gaming experience, as selecting the best might be challenging for you.
It’s easy to understand why gamers choose games like Valorant more frequently! One of the most well-known games produced by Riot Games is called Valorant. This game has 3 million players worldwide, making it a tremendous success.
This game has several problems, despite how well-liked it is and for how long it has existed. For certain users, connections might break due to things like IP bans, excessive ping rates, and voice chat restrictions. DDoS assaults can expose this game to risk.
But you don’t have to worry; a VPN or Proxy can assist in resolving these problems. By hiding your IP address against Riot servers and using a trustworthy VPN- like ExpressVPN, you can get around Valorant bans.
It might be challenging to find a decent VPN. Therefore, after thorough analysis, we evaluated a large number of VPN companies after thorough analysis & only selected three of the best VPNs for gaming.
Let’s check them and decide which one is your favorite!
Which is the Best VPN for Valorant in 2022 [Quick Overview]
Note: These top 3 VPN services have been tested for many other purposes they are proven to be the best VPN for Whatsapp, gaming, streaming, and unblocking sites and have remained to maintain their position at best. If you, too, are looking for the best VPNs in Canada for multi-purposes, do consider them as we claim them as the most promising.
How do I Play Volarant using a VPN?
What are the Best VPNs for Valorant – Detailed Analysis
We tested several enhanced VPN providers for their services as the best VPN for Valorant. Not all of them met our requirements. Here are the 3 best VPNs for Valorant.
1. ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN for Valorant
The special Lightway quality of ExpressVPN is one of the main factors making it the best VPN for Valorant. Every test provided a phenomenal 89.38 Mbps of download speed over a 100 Mbps internet connection.
ExpressVPN enables speedy data transfer and straightforward workflow across cordless networks & portable devices, which makes it sit as the secure VPN for Coinbase and also one of the best VPNs for Minecraft.
Its wide network connection ensures buffer- and lag-free viewing. It has more than 3000 servers in 105 countries, along with several quick servers in Japan and America. Five devices can be connected at once.
It offered a download rate of 89.38 Mbps with an upload rate of 84.66 Mbps when tested on Japanese servers.
The features of ExpressVPN include split tunneling, a DNS system, 256-bit AES encryption, a no-logs policy, a functioning kill switch, and threat intelligence. Connecting to devices that aren’t VPN-compatible is feasible because of its MediaStreamer function. Consequently, making it an ideal VPN for photography and one of the best VPNs for CS:Go in Canada.
On various operating platforms, including iOS, Samsung TV, Linux, PlayStation, Smart TV, Xbox, Windows, Roku, macOS, and Apple TV, customers may download it thanks to its simple application.
ExpressVPN subscription costs CA$ 9/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)(Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free). It has a network of customer service specialists that is accessible every day of the week, round the clock. Additionally, it provides new users with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2. Surfshark – Pocked-Friendly VPN for Valorant
At the lowest cost price, the best VPN for Valorant is Surfshark since it has never negatively impacted reliability, security, or efficiency. With a 2-year subscription plan and two months free, it only charges CA$ 3.36/mo (US$ 2.49/mo)- Save up to 77% with exclusive 2-year plan + 30-day money-back guarantee.
The server network of Surfshark spans more than 100 servers and more than 3200 countries. Customers never need to worry about speed because there are several servers to select from. Users can quickly connect to another server if one is busy or sluggish. In addition to Valorant, Surfshark is the best VPN recommendation for BitMex, in our opinion.
Practically all desktop and mobile devices may be downloaded and set up using Surfshark, making it compatible with almost all computer systems. Chromecast, Linux, Mac OS, Amazon FireTV, Windows, Android, Roku, PS4, iOS, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and even routers are all supported.
The servers of Surfshark are fast-operating. After connecting to the American server, our download and upload speeds were 86.55 Mbps and 49.42 Mbps. It’s one of the limited few premium VPNs that lets customers connect an infinite number of streaming Apps with just one subscription.
The VPN features several exceptional qualities that will astound you. The obfuscation mode is one of its features that hides both the real Internet address and online behavior. While the Multi-Hop, CleanWeb, and Whitelister features of Surfshark swiftly circumvent spatially, they also guard you against spyware and a barrage of adverts.
It offers new clients a 30-day cash-back guarantee and a 7-day free trial.
3. NordVPN – Largest Range of Server locations For Valorant
NordVPN is among the top 10 VPNs for gaming, hence also for Valorant, as it offers servers worldwide. No matter wherever you are, you can select the best site server for gaming thanks to NordVPN’s 5999 servers spread throughout 61 countries.
NordVPN surely doesn’t fall short in terms of speed. It uses the specialized NordLynx protocol, which is currently thought to be the fastest VPN protocol. And for a good reason, too; while VPNs automatically slow down your network connection, NordVPN keeps between 80 and 90 percent of the original bandwidth, so the distinction should hardly be felt when playing Valorant.
With a download rate of 84.55 Mbps and an upload rate of 42.15 Mbps, NordVPN outperformed a 100 Mbps connection. So you can easily consider it as one of the best VPNs for League of Legends.
Nearly every major device, including macOS, IOS, Windows, Linux, Android, Samsung TV, smart TVs, Amazon Fire Stick, and Roku, is compatible with it.
NordVPN employs military-grade AES encryption for security along with extra authentication processing that uses hashing algorithms. Additionally, it offers security features like CyberSec, which prevents advertisements and dangerous websites. If a strong connection is lost, a kill switch is also there and working. That is probably why it is among the best VPN for torrenting.
This provider’s monthly fee is CA$ 5.38/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)- Save up to 63% with exclusive 2-year plan + 3 months free for a friend, including free Threat Protection.
Why do we need VPNs for Valorant?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) helps you to provide an encrypted tunnel for your device to keep its data secure, it also helps in spoofing your location. Listed below are some reason why we think using an undetectable VPN is important for Valorant.
- Play with individuals from various areas. You can only currently play on Valorant servers that are accessible in your local area, or “shard.” You can only play with other players that reside in Canada or North America shard if you are based in the US. If you don’t have any immediate plans to migrate, you’ll need a VPN because Riot alters the shard dependent on your geographical location.
- You can use voice chat. Valorant’s voice chat feature is crucial for connecting with your team. Unfortunately, audio chat is prohibited in several nations and areas, including Egypt. You require a VPN to modify your virtual location if VoIP from Valorant does not function in your nation.
- Prevent DDoS assaults. If you or your squad have exceptional talent, there’s a good probability that some enraged losers may attempt to DDoS you. Using a trustworthy VPN to change your IP address can let you easily avoid this.
- Steer clear of ISP speed capping. While the abovementioned options are available to lower ping and latency, a VPN might be useful if your ISP restricts your connection speed. Internet service providers frequently take such action when they see activities like streaming or gaming that need a fast operation. A fast VPN, like ExpressVPN, can assist in avoiding ISP speed restrictions and lowering ping in Valorant.
- Bypass an IP block or Valorant VPN ban. Your IP address was probably blacklisted if, for some reason, you were prohibited from playing the game. You can engage in the game again by getting a new different IP address using a VPN. The HWID prohibition, on the other hand, cannot be resolved by a VPN since it affects devices rather than IP addresses.
In Valorant, can VPN reduce ping?
Yes, a VPN can lower your ping in Valorant, particularly if your ISP is throttling you. Although a VPN will assist with ISP speed limiting, it will still somewhat slow down your online connection, so make sure you connect to the nearest VPN server that is accessible. The ping could even rise if you join a site that is really far away.
How to Select the Best VPN for Valorant [Selecting & Testing Criteria]
The best VPN for Valorant may even be difficult to choose because so many VPNs are accessible. After thoroughly examining many VPNs, we identified a few key elements to consider while selecting the best VPN for Valorant. The parts are as follows:
- Speed- We sought exceptionally fast VPNs because a VPN would unavoidably slow down the internet connection speed, reducing ping and latency. Additionally, fast internet is necessary for streaming as well as games.
- Location servers- There are more possibilities to pick from when there are diverse servers in various of a VPN. For better ping, select the one nearest to you; for better sync, select the one in which your colleagues live.
- Security Protocols- Gamers are subject to a variety of dangers, including DDoS attacks and targeted abuse. To safeguard your data, use a VPN that offers dependable privacy and security features, including OpenVPN protocol & AES 256-bit encryption. Additionally, a VPN provider with a zero-logs plan is advised because it maintains no data of your web activities.
- Price Value- While purchasing a high-quality VPN is worthwhile for many reasons, not just gaming, you definitely don’t want to overspend or settle for a subpar product. Therefore, we only included VPNs that are of high quality and reasonably priced in our list.
- Easy to use- For certain new VPN users, researchers advise VPNs with basic integrations. Every VPN we reviewed here offers complete customer assistance, including live chat and email, in case you run into any issues.
- Device Compatibility- Mobile phones, PCs, and game consoles are all supported by the VPN service you have chosen. Additionally, the router may have it manually set.
Can we use free VPNs for Valorant?
Yes, you may use a free VPN for Valorant; however, we do not advise it.
Simply said, Valorant free VPN services cannot provide the same level of service as premium VPNs. They frequently have extremely poor speeds that are inappropriate for gaming and limited options for locations. Additionally, the security features can be inadequate.
To fund the service’s operation, free VPNs frequently gather and market user data to outside parties.
We recommend using ExpressVPN as its services and reliability promise much more than that of any best free VPN for mobile legends.
FAQ – Best VPN for Valorant
Is Valorant region locked in 2022?
How do I change my VPN to Valorant region?
- Get yourself a VPN service like ExpressVPN with huge numbers of servers present.
- Download the VPN setup on the device you wish to play Valorant.
- Connect your device with a server in a location where you wish to play like North America, etc.
- Start your game in a new location.
How do I play Valorant on another server?
- Install your desired VPN setup.
- Connect your device to your preferable VPN server.
- Create a new Valorant account/ Riot Games.
- Download the Valorant application and sign into your account.
- Ensure that your Valorant region is the same as your VPN server.
- Now enjoy playing Valorant in the new region.
In Valorant, can VPN reduce ping?
Is ExpressVPN good for Valorant?
In conclusion, it would be worthwhile to consider choosing the best VPN for Valorant if you’re having multiplayer troubles like lag, excessive ping, freezing, or packet loss.
If you wish to play with homies in different countries, you must simply register for a VPN. You will need to use a VPN to establish a profile and play with several other gamers in a different region since the game allocates you to a location when registering an account.
Data throttling, DDoS assaults, and other internet annoyances may all be avoided with a VPN. You may choose the VPN that best meets your needs from our list of the top ones for Valorant. ExpressVPN remains the best VPN for gaming and torrenting with its ultra speed and security protocols.